Friday, December 2, 2011

“Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” -Alessandra Ambrosio

I picked up my RueLaLa order from the post office today. I ordered a pair of sunglasses from Juicy Couture and I'm excited to show them to you! They're a bit whimsical, but I think they'll be so cute for the beach in the summer, or even just to spice up an outfit. I fell in love with these and I couldn't pass them up!

 They have this adorable little heart that says "Juicy" and has an arrow going through it! They are heart-shaped, obviously, but it's actually pretty subtle. When I put them on, I realized I could pull them off on a more everyday basis than I had originally intended.
Someone requested that I do a post about all of my sunglasses, so that's coming up next! :) Here's a sneak peek!

3 comments :

  1. Thanks! :D I am in love with them haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're adorable! :o My friend has a pair like those in red and she wears them all the time.

    By the way, thank you for the follow!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)