Sunday, December 11, 2011

"Girls do not dress for boys. They dress for themselves, and of course, each other. If girls dressed for boys, they’d just walk around naked at all times." – Betsey Johnson

My order of Betsey Johnson socks finally came from HauteLook, so I figured I'd make a post about recent essentials I've gotten (read: socks, underwear, yoga/gym pants, lol....exciting). The socks have such cute packaging that I almost don't want to take them out! There are some other Betsey Johnson socks I want to get, as well. (I always want to shorten Betsey Johnson to BJ but that just doesn't sound right....ahem.)
Let's start with the socks! :) I ordered some ankle pairs and some longer pairs. They are so cute!


These are candy/food themed:








So cute, right? These make excellent holiday gifts, too! :)
Now, on to VS purchases that I never got to post lol.










Not much to say, just pants for the gym and yeah lol. :)

1 comment :

  1. aww all your purchases are so cute even the simple little things have a quirkiness to them
    www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)