Wednesday, December 21, 2011

"Dots...they are lovely, elegant, easy, and always in fashion. I never get tired of dots." -Christian Dior

I picked up this gorgeous blouse from What Goes Around Comes Around today!
 
What Goes Around Comes Around started out as a vintage clothing boutique in Soho. The founders, Seth Weisser and Gerard Maione, collected and bought vintage clothing for quite a few years before starting the What Goes Around Comes Around collection. Taken from the WGACA website: "The WGACA Collection has enjoyed a tremendous response since its launch. Some notable fans include Nicole Richie, Robert Pattinson, Victoria and David Beckham, Brad Pitt, Katy Perry, Jessica Simpson and Lenny Kravitz. The Collection is sold in more than 100 of the top specialty stores around the world, including Bergdorf Goodman, Fred Segal, Lane Crawford and Isetan."

The blouse I bought definitely has a very vintage feel to it. I love the cream color, the sleeves, the collar, and the tiny amount of polka dots! Look at these stunning sleeves:

The back has a very nice pleated detail:

Overall, I am absolutely in love.

It's such a stunning piece.

Every time I think of the brand, I hear Justin Timberlake in my head. I had eyed WGACA pieces before, but never purchased anything. I'm super happy that I got this blouse though :)

7 comments :

  1. that is absolutely beautiful! the sleeves are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yana, what are you favourite vintage store in NYC?

    ReplyDelete
  3. isnt it WCAGA not WGACA ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you're probably right lol, sorry, when I wrote this I was running on only a couple of hours of sleep!
    And I actually know this one great store on 21st street I think but I don't know what avenue, and I don't know what it's called because I've only been there a couple of times (and I nearly always miss it when I walk by it, too -_-)....idek if it has a name. Other than that, Goodwill, Salvation Army, Buffalo Exchange, etc! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)