Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Since the beginning of civilization perfume has always been used and has been considered an essential part of woman's attraction." -Christian Dior, from The Little Dictionary of Fashion

I've been wanting J'adore Dior for quite some time, and I'm so happy to finally have it! I also have my two little Chloe sampler sized scents. :) I love perfume very much and I have a bajillion bottles haha.



It came in this nice Sephora gift box:

It's the 3.4 fluid ounce bottle, which is what I wanted - I hate having smaller bottles because they run out faster lol.
I'm so lucky to have gotten this, I wanted it so badly! I love Dior perfumes. I also have a 3.4 fl oz bottle of Miss Dior Cherie. They both smell absolutely lovely! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)