Friday, December 2, 2011

My Sunglasses Collection ♥

I got a couple of requests to do a post on here about my sunglasses, so I decided to take photos of all of them and share with you all! I have acquired eight pairs of designer sunglasses in the past few years (one of the pairs is not pictured above because they did not come with a box). I love them all :)
The first pair of "designer" sunglasses I ever got were from Betsey Johnson. I got these four years ago, I believe, and they were only around $25 or so (originally $75 or $78, I'm not sure, but they were more expensive than the average Betsey Johnson sunglasses). They have a pretty rose detailing on the sides and one of the sides has a heart at the end, which is a cute touch. I don't really wear these much anymore but I wore them a lot more in high school!


The next pair that I got are a pair of Oscar de la Renta sunnies, and they are kind of an interesting shape. They look absolutely stunning on!

These sunglasses are by Dolce & Gabbana. I loved the case when I first got them but it hasn't held up too well. I have definitely learned to be more careful with my cases since I got these, though. The sunglasses themselves are gorgeous; they are a reddish brown at the front, but the back and the sides are tortoise.




My Fendis are definitely my most-worn pair. I love how they look and how subtle the logos are. I don't really like sunglasses with huge, in-your-face logos - I find that pretty tacky; hence, I try to keep my sunnies at least relatively subtle. I originally didn't love the case these came in, but it has proved to be the most hard-wearing and durable of all my cases, so I absolutely adore it now!
Now we're moving on to sunglasses purchased pretty recently. You've probably already seen my Dior Glossy 1s. :)





I also just recently posted about these Juicy Couture Spotlight shades, my Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana cat eye sunglasses, and the Juicy Couture heart shaped ones, so here are just some photos of them!
Juicy Couture Spotlight
Madonna for Dolce & Gabbana
Juicy Couture "Love U" sunglasses
If you are interested in any of the exact models of these, just ask me and I'll be happy to tell you! :) I realize I've amassed quite a big collection of sunglasses (my former philosophy was that you only need one or two pairs), but I love sunglasses a LOT.
The next sunglasses I want to purchase are the Prada Minimal Baroque shades!

What are your favorite sunglasses? :) x

13 comments :

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the Betsey Johnson sunglasses<3
    && the Juicy Couture sunglasses are cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav is the white Dior one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy the Dior Glossy 1 sunglasses from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you guys! <3

    I got them from Buffalo Exchange :) I don't know if they're available anymore though :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, the Prada minimal baroque are some of my favorite ones ever! I also love the Alexander Wang Zoro Angular frames. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm considerng on buying Louis Vuitton Evidence. what do you think? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. did the juicy couture heart shaped sun glasses have a little juicy heart in one side at the back?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the same Betsey Johnson sunglasses, and love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I now declare you as the Mother of Sunglasses! Hehehe…I LOVE the Oscar dela Renta glasses, and the pair of white Dior sunglasses! It reminds me so much of Audrey Hepburn in the movie “Breakfast at Tiffany’s.” The thought of wearing a hat (at least 3-inch brim) with it can’t seem to get out of my mind, as well.

    Davida Schirmer

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice sunglasses and i liked it Get something new from our brands include Gucci, Boss, Carrera, Yves Saint Laurent, Juicy Couture, Kate Spade, Marc by Marc Jacobs, gucci sunglasses for women designer and other unique product found only in the best boutiques around the world. you would look so cute!
    Have a great day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sun glass season coming soon! need to stock up. oakley sunglasses are all fabulous!
    http://www.dcharchitects.com/cheapoakleysunglasses/

    ReplyDelete
  12. As a fashion enthusiast, I appreciate the detailed reviews of men's watches on this blog. It's my go-to source for choosing the perfect timepiece.reflexions

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)