Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Currently Coveting: Tibi, Juicy Couture, Marc by Marc Jacobs

I was browsing Tibi's website earlier and I saw a bunch of really beautiful things. I absolutely love Tibi. I only have a few things from the brand (two skirts, a blouse, and two cardigans) but they're all gorgeous pieces.

This dress is so classic and timeless. It would be perfect for a holiday party! I especially love the deep red color. Absolutely stunning.

I've been liking these blouses/body suit things for a while, but I can't get over how uncomfortable they must be...I mean, do you have to take off the body suit/blouse every time you need to use the bathroom? Lol. Regardless, I love the bow and the color. This is available in both red and cream, which are both nice. At first, I thought pairing the top with an identically colored pair of pants was a bit much, but now I think it actually looks pretty cool haha, especially if styled well. :)

I fell in love with this dress....such a perfect maxi dress, really. It's also available in cream, but I prefer the blue option. I would love to rock this in warmer weather with a big floppy hat, some huge sunglasses, and a cute pair of sandals! :)


I also found myself at Juicy's website looking at swimwear. This bathing suit is so cute and vintage-inspired! I find a lot of swimwear is too plain for my liking, but this swim dress is absolutely fabulous!

I liked this because I'm a sucker for anything nautical.

I think I might buy this to use as a pencil case, since I need a pencil case for next semester. I love the marbling effect and all of the colors! I first saw this case at Saks and it is really lovely in person.

4 comments :

  1. love the pieces!
    and such a lovely picture <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. $58 for a "pencil case"? That's just a tad absurd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Renielle! <3
    And lol, I think all of the prices are relatively absurd, but that's what you get with designer goods!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you have a reason for every item you pick, I do that all the time when i'm not sure if I really need something or not.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)