Saturday, December 10, 2011

"I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's!" -Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly

I never got around to making this post, but here is the amazing birthday present my boyfriend got for me! :)
They're the Tiffany & Co. heart tag studs. :) I absolutely love them.
The best gift of all, however, is having such an amazing guy to be with. We recently celebrated our three year anniversary, and I look forward to many more.
If you're reading this, thank you for the amazing gift and for being your amazing self baby! <3

5 comments :

  1. Lovelyyyyy blog! Following now :)

    xoxo, H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they the mini o or the regular big ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute earrings! & congratulations on your three year anniversary!

    xx
    Micheala

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best. Boyfriend. Ever!!! That's so sweet. You guys are really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww you guys look so cute together <3!
    & I liked the earings (:

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)