Sunday, December 25, 2011

"It is a gown in which your family sees you every morning....it is the first thing you wear to start the day, and it is so important to look always right especially in the intimacy of your home." -Christian Dior

I am certainly a believer in cute sleepwear. I agree with Mr. Christian Dior in that your sleeping garments are what you start and end the day in, so why shouldn't they be nice? :)


I picked up these Juicy Couture sleep shorts the other day. I thought they were too cute to pass up!

My little stuffed Juicy Yorkie seems to like them :P

They're pink and the lace fringe has little hearts on it. Juicy knows me too well...

I guess my Yorkie is mad because I didn't get a pair for his naked bum lol


I also would like to recommend sleeping masks to all of my fellow light sleepers! I thought this would be kind of useless when I purchased it, but it has made my nights so much easier!

I hope you're all having a very happy holiday! xo

10 comments :

  1. I couldn't find the yorkie anywhere! Do they still sell them?

    xx
    www.michealagardner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They always come out with some sort of Yorkie plushie; maybe they don't have one right now but they will get more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG so cute!!
    "Juicy knows me too well..." LOL So true :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha so cute! i hope you have a wonderful christmas, happy holidays :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all! <3 :) Happy holidays! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love if you updated your blog more often because your's is one of my favourite blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear by the sleeping mask. They have changed everything for me. I find them especially useful when traveling.

    Bluebox89

    ReplyDelete
  8. I?e read through a number of the articles in your website , and I love the way you blog. I included it to my favorites blog site list and will also be checking quickly.
    women nightwear

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)