Friday, March 14, 2014

♡ louis vuitton damier ebene neverfull mm ♡

Way back in April of 2013, I purchased my perhaps most useful bag to date - the Louis Vuitton Neverfull. Settling for the medium size, I opted for the durable damier ebene canvas. This bag is a workhorse. I carry it to school, to work, for traveling - it's perfect for everything, incredibly chic, and super convenient. I love this bag so much that I want to purchase it in damier azur, as well. Bonus feature: it fits cats comfortably.


















The huge shopping bag I got with the Neverfull:







4 comments :

  1. Choosing right and perfect bags is very important. Also make sure these bags go with your outfit. I love build and quality of Louis vuitton bags and looking for a discount store to buy them.

    Louis Vuitton bags on sale

    ReplyDelete
  2. LV bags never go on sale and an authentic bag will never be found in a discount store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    These above displayed handbags are just trendy and are latest designed...Best to use in any occasion..Thank you for this post.......
    Damier Ebene Canvas

    ReplyDelete
  4. make sure these bags go with your outfit. I love build and quality of Louis vuitton bags and looking for a discount store to buy them.these begs fit with matching shoes.
    black flats for women

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)