Saturday, December 31, 2011

"Fashion may be part of their world, but it's not their whole life. It's not everything." -Marc Jacobs

Hmmm, what could be inside this pretty gift box from Saks? ;)

It's the Marc by Marc Jacobs Petal to the Metal flap! :) I love this bag, it's so cute. It's perfect for parties because it fits all of my necessities and it's a crossbody bag, so it's great for dancing. I have my Chanel for more formal occasions, and this bag I don't have to worry about. :)

It's also super comfortable for shopping, going for a walk in the park, etc.

I love this bag; I really like the bird design on it. I saw it at Saks in gray and really liked it, so I went home and ordered it in black because I think it's a better choice. I'm going to wear it tonight for New Year's Eve! I always wear something new on NYE to start the new year off nicely haha :) Happy New Year's everyone! I hope 2012 is a healthy, successful, and happy year full of love for all of you <3

3 comments :

  1. Hi Estephanie! It was $248 but it was a New Year's/holiday gift from my parents so I didn't personally buy it. :)
    http://www.saksfifthavenue.com/main/ProductDetail.jsp?FOLDER%3C%3Efolder_id=2534374306418110&PRODUCT%3C%3Eprd_id=845524446447103&R=883936718177&P_name=Marc+by+Marc+Jacobs&N=4294912281+306418110&bmUID=jiiBBU3

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)