Sunday, December 11, 2011

"I never look at fashion magazines. I find them incredibly boring. To me, reading a fashion magazine is the last thing I need to do. I've got books I need to read. More people should read books." - Vivienne Westwood

I just made a new blogspot post, but I decided to make another one lol. Yesterday I picked up Chanel's Rose Exuberant nail polish. I still have a lengthy wishlist of Chanel nail polish. The next one  want to purchase is Pirate. They already have May, April, and June in stores and I have to say, I am absolutely in love with every shade. I'm going to make a Chanel nail polish wishlist behind the cut. :)
Chanel Nail Polish Wish List
-Graphite
-Blue Boy
-Blue Rebel
-Coco Blue
-Peridot
-Orange Fizz
-Rose Exuberant

-Rose Insolent
-Mimosa
-Particuliere
-Rouge Fatal
-Pirate
-Vamp
-Black Satin
-April
-May
-June


This is what Rose Exuberant looks like on:


I really like it! :)

I realized that I never posted the other Juicy Couture cardigan that I got, so here it is:
It has the same buttons as two of my other Juicy sweaters:
Red, white, and blue haha :)
I realized today that I have way too many Juicy Couture cardigans. Then again, considering I spent I think $65 on all of them, it's not too bad. :)

I need to get refills for my agenda ASAP. 

Hooray for random Chinese New Year envelopes haha :)

I want it to be spring so that I can wear my gorgeous Dolce & Gabbana dress...


I read the entirety of the first Hunger Games book the other day and it was pretty awesome, now I need to borrow the other books from my friend Anna. I love to read. The next book I'm going to start is Memoirs of a Geisha. I've been getting Vogue, Elle, and Harper's Bazaar for quite some time now but I honestly don't even read them much, I just look at them once and put them down, which is a waste. To be honest, I don't really need fashion magazines, as I don't rely on them to dictate what I wear or anything like that, so there's really no point....and books are so much more fun.

12 comments :

  1. I love how the Chanel nail polish looks on your nails, it's gorgeous!
    And your new clothes, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mary! <3
    Do you think Rose Insolent and Rose Exuberant are too similar? Lol. Rose Insolent is a bit lighter from what I've seen from online swatch comparisons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my goodness that dress is gorgeous! i have to say that i absolutely adore you for updating this blog more often than before, THANK YOU.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much did you that Dolce & Gabbana dress for? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that Dolce and Gabbana dress is amazing
    www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it doll! I love the D&G dress <3

    http://girly-goo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got it brand new for only $200 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Dolce & Gabbana dress is absolutely beautiful! Did you thrift it? and the Rose Exuberant is such a gorgeous color, i'm definitely purchasing that asap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nope, I got it a while ago haha from a boutique :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what buffalo exchange do you usually goto ? is the one in brooklyn any good ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your blog :*

    www.shoesorjeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)