Saturday, October 22, 2011

"The best things in life are free; the second best are expensive." -Coco Chanel

I couldn't agree more with the quote I titled this post after. The most important and wonderful things in life are priceless - family, loved ones, friends, your health....but the next best thing after that is most certainly saving up and buying something you've been coveting for a while, like a trip to Spain or a ring you've been reblogging on Tumblr for what feels like years... So, without further ado, let's open these bags! ;)

Hmmm, what could be in this Yves Saint Laurent bag?

The box should give it away =P




Voila! A coral Arty ring!
Apparently I was very lucky - they run out of sizes easily and the coral one is one of the most popular ones. This was the last one in my size and the color I wanted, so yay! It's as if it were waiting for me ;)
I also got some Chanel nail polish to match it!
Then I went to the Juicy store on 5th avenue and picked up a notebook that was on sale. I already have a notebook like this in a different design, and I love it, so I figured I'd buy another for the spring semester.

Above are my two lovely notebooks. :) Juicy Couture had an interesting promotion going on - basically, everyone who bought something got a Mystery Money Card that contained either $25, $50, $100, or $500. I'll find out what my card has in November, but it is at least $25, which is awesome! :)


I hope you are all having a great weekend!

11 comments :

  1. LOVE your Arty! They never have them in my size :\ lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely new purchases as always my dear Yana <3 Orange fizz is stunning and the ring is so beautiful as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary you always make me smile <3333333 :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. ouuu i want them all! how cuuute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are gorgeous Yana, you make me smile as well :) I can't even describe how much I adore you

    ReplyDelete
  6. <33333 Whenever I buy nail polish I think of you haha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I want an arty too! It will look so good with your chanel manicure!
    xo Alexa

    ReplyDelete
  8. GAWD those rings are hideous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ring and coral polish - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)