Wednesday, November 30, 2011

"Be sure what you want and be sure about yourself. Fashion is not just beauty, it's about good attitude. You have to believe in yourself and be strong." -Adriana Lima

I've gotten a few makeup products over the past month that I never posted about, so I figured I'd post them all together. :) I have been coveting a few things from Benefit (Erase Paste, Boi-ing, That Gal, High Beam, Benetint, and some perfumes) and Too Faced eyeshadow brushes, as well as J'adore Dior and Viva La Juicy, so hopefully I'll be able to purchase all of those things eventually. For now, here are the makeup/beauty items I've gotten!
First thing's first: the Urban Decay Naked Palette! This palette is a definite must-have. I have heard that they are making a Naked Palette 2 with a tin case of some sort and discontinuing this one, so I'm glad that I was able to get the original, even if the newer one will have (probably) the same colors. The palette is $48 but it's worth it because you get a multitude of colors, an eyeshadow brush, and a mini primer potion!

Here are all of the gorgeous shades and their names:


I also got Sephora's Too Faced "On the Prowl" set. It comes with a flatbuki brush, the Leopard Love bronzer/blush/highlighting kit, a lipstick, and a mini primer.


The lipstick is in the color Cougar and it's a bit too dark for me. It's a brownish shade. I don't know what I'm going to do with it or if I'm going to use it. =/

The flatbuki brush is super cute and great, though I wish it were retractable.

Here is the Leopard Love kit:

I got a manicure/pedicure in this color recently:

Before that, however, I had on Lincoln Park After Dark by O.P.I.:

Now on to Benefit! The first two things were a birthday gift :)
This is their Garden of Good & Eva scent. It's very nice and fruity!


Then I got High Beam:
Finally, I got a bunch of samples from Sephora. I got the Hello Kitty little makeup bag with twelve samples, among other things. Here are all of them!

And hooray for birthday gifts from Sephora! :)

5 comments :

  1. The Naked by UrbanDecay is such a classic but it really is IMO the best match of nude colors for everyday wear.
    Thanks God Christmas is coming, that pallet is going straight on my list ;)

    http://TamarasVlog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Naked palette and love it ! I also have those fards and the high beam illuminatore and like them a lot. I am following you on tumblr, I would love it if we followed each other on our blogs, following you also on here now !
    You're invited to enter my Chanel & Too Faced Giveaway !
    Follow Fashion and Cookies, deadline is Saturday 3rd december ;)

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much was the Naked Urban Decay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yana, I can't believe you are just now getting the Naked Palette! I'm glad you got the original one and the second one doesn't seem worth getting if you have the first.

    Bluebox89

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've had it for a few weeks now but I never posted it haha :)
    I think the Naked Palette is $48; I got it during the Friends & Family sale at Sephora though, so it was 20% off! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)