Thursday, October 27, 2011

"Quality is essential to elegance. I will always put quality before quantity." -Christian Dior, from The Little Dictionary of Fashion

If you follow me on Twitter, you might have seen me mention buying two cardigans. Well, here they are! (Along with a few other goodies!)


Let me preface this post by stating that I am immensely obsessed with cardigans. I think having a varied collection of cardigans is essential to one's fashion survival. The pieces I bought were a bit of a splurge, but they were definitely worth it!


The first cardigan I got was a pink one from Juicy Couture. I know it's very pink but I have a pair of pink Max Mara flats that will match this cardigan perfectly, and having this cardigan allows me to wear my flats more often!

The next piece is from Tibi. Oh, how I adore Tibi.
It was hard to get a pretty shot of the detailing on it, but basically, it has these gorgeous jeweled/embellished shoulders. Here's a stock photo of the cardigan:

I'm excited to wear it with the St. John bracelet featured in this post and the ring from my Laduree post. I am also planning to wear it with my jeweled Miu Miu flats:

Miu Miu boxes are so pretty!

I also bought a new pair of socks lol.



I wound up spending around $165 on both of the cardigans and the socks, which is pretty decent, considering the Tibi cardigan alone was originally $400. I'm excited to wear it, but unfortunately, cashmere and rain do not mix! Hence, this week I'll be donning my rain gear. :)

4 comments :

  1. Gorgeous cardigan! I like Tibi a lot. Those Miu Miu flats are TDF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So how much were the flats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. They were $200 but I didn't buy them recently; they're a couple of years old. I just thought they matched the cardigan well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)