Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Luxury is the income tax of vanity. But it is so pleasant." -Karl Lagerfeld

I've loved YSL Arty rings for a while now. I got my first one back in October. It is one of my absolute favorite pieces and I wear it all the time. Unfortunately, it doesn't match too well with silver jewelry. When I first saw this blue and silver ring, I fell in love. It is truly the most stunning Arty ring I have ever seen. The stone is hypnotic; I love how it stands out! I had a hard time getting my hands on this baby, as it was only available in Europe. It was worth it! I got my ring from a boutique called Smets through Farfetch.com. I'm so happy with my ring! :D








Here are my two Arty rings together:



YSL Arty rings have gone up in price (from $250 to $290) but there are still a few places online that have them for $250 (like Net-A-Porter). They've gone up in price at Saks and on most other websites. If you were looking to purchase one, I suggest you do it now before they increase the prices everywhere! :(

10 comments :

  1. You're right! The blue stone is absolutely mesmerizing! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so Audrey! :D Thank you so much for all of your nice comments <333

      Delete
  2. Of course.... putain, I want one!!!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I've always wanted one but never got one. I guess it's because I never really wear rings. But this one in particular is very stunning!

    richelle
    www.rarepersona.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting post. Now you can use this suppliers india directory to promote artificial jewelry import & export business.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your blog! :) super jealous!!! This looks beautiful! <3 xo

    www.edgymisfit.blogspot.com --underconstruction-- ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey darling if you want to sell the silver ring please email me at angymonroy at gmail dot com please!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)