Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Here's my advice. Have a little faith, and if that doesn't work, have a lot of mimosas." -Blair Waldorf

This week I got two sweaters, and my order from Hautelook arrived. :) 

I love this Vince cardigan - the stripes on the arm are so cute. I also love the cream trim.
 I wore this sweater already yesterday haha
The next sweater is by Theory. It is kind of nautical, and I love anything nautical. The shoulders also have cute zippers.

Finally, my Betsey Johnson items from Hautelook arrived! Hautelook is great, but the shipping is pretty expensive and it takes sooo long. :( They sell designer stuff, makeup, men's and women's clothes, and other things for less. You can join here. These are the items I got:
 I got these cute leopard print slippers. I saw them at Macy's before but considering I didn't really need them, I didn't want to spend $30 on them. Hautelook had them for $12. :) They are called the Vicky Loves Velvet ballet slipper.




I am wearing them right now and they are so comfy! I am a size 8.5 or 9 in shoes, but I got the large (size 9-10) just in case, and they fit fine and are very comfy.
I also got tights - these are called "Love at First Tight." I love polka dot tights, and these are kind of like that, except if you look up close, they are actually little hearts. :)

My Betsey Johnson loot:


These tights complete one of the outfits I am excited to wear when it gets warmer:
Outfit: What Goes Around Comes Around blouse (as seen in this post), Versace for H&M skirt (from this post), Prada Baroque sunglasses (as seen in this post), Prada flats (as seen in this post), Betsey Johnson tights, and my Chanel flap. The other day it was so warm in NYC, but now, alas, it is cold again =(
I also took a couple of other photos of my YSL scarf:


Here is a photo of it that I took with instagram haha:
Now I'm off to work. I hope everyone's weekend is going well! My week has been so busy, so I haven't really had any time to blog, but hopefully I'll be able to blog more this weekend :)

6 comments :

  1. I honestly wish I had that skirt :( xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw India :( it's probably available on ebay now for a lot less!!!

      Delete
  2. First, I adore the vince cardigan. Second, the outfit you put together is fab! Third, what kind of camera do you use? Fourth, I am coming to NYC within the next few months and you must tell me where you shop.
    Thanks!
    xx
    http://fashionstarvedteen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      There are a ton of amazing places to shop here. I like to check out local Salvation Army/Goodwill stores (they have gems sometimes), Beacon's Closet, Plato's Closet, Buffalo Exchange, church thrift shops....I also highly recommend you visit some consignment stores. Second Time Around has many stores in NYC. There are also some good consignment stores on the Upper East Side, but I don't know their names LOL. But if you Google consignment stores Upper East Side you should get loads of results =D

      Delete
  3. Could you please do an everyday makeup post!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just took photos for it haha, so I will try to make one this week :) I want to order two new makeup items (YSL lipstick and a compact) that I plan to be using every day though, so I'm debating waiting until I get those to make the post. :x

      Delete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)