Sunday, November 13, 2011

"Dressing is a way of life." -Yves Saint Laurent

This post is going to be about some items I've thrifted (a Marc by Marc Jacobs camisole, a Lorick dress, a Theory sequin tee, and a Missoni scarf) and a few other random goodies!
This is the Marc by Marc Jacobs camisole. This was new with tags and I purchased it for a mere $26 - what a steal! It is a gorgeous coral color that will match my YSL Arty beautifully. It also matches my Orange Fizz nail polish perfectly!


Next, I purchased a gorgeous Missoni scarf. This was also new with tags, and I got it for $45. I was super excited because I've been wanting a fun Missoni scarf for a while, and I managed to find this one for a little bit more than what the Missoni for Target ones were selling for, but mine is actual Missoni :D
The scarf matches my Les Jeans colors beautifully!

I also got this Theory tee. It has these subtle sequins in the middle and they're covered with a sheer cloth. This was $7.50 :) It matches my Chanel Graphite!
Finally, I thrifted this Lorick dress for only $5. I don't have a photo of it (I forgot to take one) but this is it:
Finally, I got some new socks lol.
And hooray for sushi!

I'm excited because tomorrow is my 19th birthday! :) I hope you are all having a great weekend!

4 comments :

  1. Love the Missoni scarf sooooo much! I wanted to get one from Missoni for Target but I couldn't get one. You're so lucky! The marc jacobs top is adorable too and so is everything else! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that peachy nail polish is superb
    www.everythingandsomemore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)