Thursday, February 17, 2011

"Vanity is the healthiest thing in life."— Karl Lagerfeld

This post is going to be all about recent purchases, so without further ado:
I bought these Chloe flats at Nordstrom Rack. They were about $500 originally, but I got them for $200.
Then, today I bought a LOT of D&G underwear. The bras were about $11 each (originally $65+), and the underwear was $5 each (originally $35+):
I love matching underwear :)


These match with the ones on top as well :) this bra is sooo comfortable


D&G detail


I thought these were hilarious!

Next I bought some Pour la Victoire platforms. I wish I could have gotten black patent ones, but alas, they didn't have them in my size. These are the Mapple shoes in chestnut/black. They were around $300 originally, but I got them for $55!

My dear boyfriend got the next two things for me:
I love this ring :)

Miss Dior Cherie! I've wanted this perfume for years. Next I think I want to buy Very Hollywood by Michael Kors. I also got these pink lacy Betsey Johnson tights:
Finally, I bought a super cute Moschino umbrella with roses, but I forgot to take a picture. It'll match my Burberry raincoat and rain boots perfectly! :)
Also, I reorganized my flats!
Top to bottom (L to R): Burberry rain boots, LV box, Elie Tahari boots, Dolce & Gabbana
oxford booties; Dolce&Gabbana flats, Emporio Armani flats, Michael Kors flats, Miu Miu flats,
Coach flats, MbMJ flats, MaxMara flats. I didn't put my Chloes here yet; and the picture
is from my phone so that's why the quality isn't stellar :)




No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)