Friday, June 27, 2014

♡ new valentino & some saks off fifth goodies ♡

As you can see, I'm desperately trying to bring more color into my summer wardrobe.
Just kidding. Clearly. Though I love color, lately I've been wanting everything in black. 

The first thing I purchased was the Valentino rockstud gladiator sandals in black with gold studs. I got them from Farfetch  on sale for 30 percent off





I also got the Joie leather Antibes thong sandals for a great price. The neon yellow version is also on my list.
Ways to wear them:


As I've incessantly explained to my boyfriend, these are vastly different~
Rockstud mania:
My Valentino shoe collection! So far....
I also got this Tibi sweater on sale, as seen on Olivia Palermo
The Joie sandals have a cute anchor on the soles, and I adore the interior of the box!


I've heard amazing things about the Saks & Chanel sales going on but have yet to check them out myself; have any of you found anything great yet this summer? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)