Friday, March 14, 2014

rag & bone bootie obsession ♡

Rag & Bone is one of my favorite contemporary brands. I really loved their booties this past year, so I picked up the Astor Moto boot and the Durham booties. Both are well-made and sturdy. Despite their heel, the Durham booties are very comfortable. They are available herehereherehereherehere, and here. The Astor Moto booties are no longer available, though Rag & Bone makes a similar boot
More photos behind the cut :)







































1 comment :

  1. Louis Vuitton wallet is one of the most preferred accessories in fashion world to carry important stuff even in parties. Even I found these LV wallets very comfortable to carry and these looks lavish and trendy with dresses.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)