Monday, January 2, 2012

"We're dealing with sophisticated customers. What's most important to these women is individuality. I have to create things she'll want to wear, no matter who she is." -Oscar de la Renta

I got quite a few requests on Tumblr to do a post about my New Year's gifts, so here goes. I really did not expect much this year and I was perfectly fine with that, but I was really pleasantly surprised.
My mom got me the Marc by Marc Jacobs pouch I wanted. I love this little cosmetic case and I know I can use it for lots of different things. It's probably going to be a pencil/pen case but I might also use it as a cosmetic case. :)
 

My parents also got me some yummy Philosophy bath products :)
L'Occitane lotion is the best:

My mom got me a brooch from Juicy Couture and I got myself another cardigan from the flagship store on Fifth avenue. :)


I love this brooch; it will look so cute pinned on a cardigan :)
The Marc by Marc Jacobs bag I previously posted about was another gift I got. I wore it on NYE and it was really convenient!
My parents also got me this cute little Juicy pink stocking.
And my mom got me a pair of lavender lacy Max Mara tights for spring :)

The other stuff I got I posted about before here: http://bergdorfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/12/no-elegant-woman-follows-fashion.html (two Juicy sweaters, a Milly blouse, and Tory Burch flats)

I'm loving my manicure, too. :)
My aunt and uncle gave me this little pouch from Moschino that I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with, lol.

And these are the things I got for myself:
I bought these little cards the other day because I love the "Keep Calm and...." themed things. I think they will make cute birthday cards for people. :) The box came with five of each. I got my parents their own huge bottle of the L'Occitane cream, as well as really yummy chocolate and some mini perfume/cologne things. My mom's birthday is coming up and I want to get her a bottle of Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle. January is going to be tough on my wallet lol - it's my mom's birthday on the 13th, my dad's on the 24th, and their 20th anniversary on the 25th. :)

15 comments :

  1. the little lip pouch is cute and quirky and the marc jacobs bag is really cute to

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those flats look WAY too small on your feet..

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact.. size 8.5 on someone as tall as you say you are seems very much disproportionate..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, well they fit fine and are really comfy. I'm either an 8.5 or a 9, sometimes a 9.5 if the brand is one that runs small. It's proportionate :P I don't see how they look small, but it could potentially be the angle of my feet, as I was tilting them upwards so that I could get proper lighting on the photo

    ReplyDelete
  5. They just look like they're squeezing your feet and it makes your feet look fat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's rude of the anonymous to say that about your feet and I disagree. I would gather that the gap that you can see between each foot and the shoe would indicate that indeed they do fit and there is room for her foot; therefore suggesting that they are not squeezed. If the anonymous took photographs and wore flats themselves they would understand that angling may create illusions of the eye and that not all shoes should be as big as you think they are regardless of the person's height or not. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all your gifts ! :D
    I love you more though xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw India I love you too haha <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. The Juicy Couture stocking is so adorable, lucky!


    xx,
    www.michealagardner.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a nice post.I am impressed from it.

    Thanks for more sharing........





    "private equity russia"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I disagree with Anonymous. Yoru flats look perfectly proportioned on your feet. Don't worry about their comments. You know how they fit, you know how they feel, and we all know they look fantastic. Mine look like they fit about the same as yours, these are mine http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6394140261/in/photostream
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6515604063/in/photostream
    Here's a different view http://www.flickr.com/photos/39715038@N00/6519568345/in/photostream/

    ReplyDelete
  12. could not help but notice 'keep calm and have cock' ahhahahaha:')
    love your blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)