Saturday, June 18, 2011

“This is what I think is modern. It's like wearing a couture jacket with a pair of jeans.” -Karl Lagerfeld

I am such a shopaholic.



Got this just to lounge around the house in. I don't even really know why. I just like gray things....

Got two new Juicy hoodies:




Also for lounging around the house. I think I now have 8 Juicy hoodies? For some reason I am tempted just to collect a rainbow of them. I think they're kind of tacky but at the same time they're so comfy, and they're cute if you're wearing them around the house or to run to the gym!



Got this lovely dress from Laundry. Hello, color-blocking!
Oversized cashmere Jil Sander sweater<3
Now for my two new Leifsdottir shirts. They don't look as good on the hanger; they are absolutely stunning on:







Also...I think I'm going to buy the Mon Monogram Neverfull!
xoxo



3 comments :

  1. Love your blue/green dress from Laundry! I saw something similar from another label lately but sadly, it didn't fit me well. Arrgh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) Aw, I hope you can find another dress like that that fits you better! I hate seeing cute stuff and not having it look good on me :(

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)