Friday, June 21, 2013

Update!

Hello and happy summer to you all! I have neglected this blog quite a bit recently, but now that it's summer and I have plenty of free time, I will be uploading long overdue posts and photos! If you follow me on instagram, you probably know that, as usual, I have been a most terrible shopaholic. This post will be a preview of the posts you will see in the coming weeks, which will include plenty of detailed photos and reviews of everything. :)

Here is what is in store:

1.  My gradually, but successfully, expanding hoard of gold   dragon eggs     shoes:
 







2. Makeup galore








3. bags & accessories







YSL/Saint Laurent Paris Arty ring (purchased for 50% off here)





4. A shameful amount of Wildfox Couture


5. Thrifted goodies!

















I will definitely be updating more often so stay tuned! :)

4 comments :

  1. I love all of your shoes and your nail polish collection is super impressive! The nail polish in the first makeup photo looks lovely. Is is slightly holographic too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! loving all the items, especially the bags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)