It is once again time for a very lengthy post of recent clothing purchases that I got for awesome prices. Warning: this is pretty photo heavy. Enjoy!
1. Rag & Bone jacket (retailed for $595, mine for $65)
I'm in love with this. It can be zipped up partially or all the way.
2. AllSaints suede and fur jacket (probably retailed for around $800? mine for $100)
3. Wildfox goodies
Wildfox tees and tanks are just super comfy. I wear them at my boyfriend's house or just when I want to feel comfortable :)
This tee was $12 (their tees are usually around $90)
The following sweater is something I have been looking for for AGES. I first saw it on Taylor Swift and I loved it. I found it for $17! It retailed for $178.
4. Burberry goodies
The polo below cost me $20; I believe it retails for a few hundred.
This cardigan also retails for a few hundred; I found it for $30.
5. Found this MbMJ collared sweater for $20-something.
6. Juicy Couture tank top (found it for $19)
7. Rag & Bone chambray button down (found it for $20-something)
8. Joie blouse (found it for $20)
9. William Rast silk tee (found it for $20)
10. MbMJ Classic Q Natasha (available here)Retails for $368, thrifted it for $30
11. Probably one of the best things I've ever found - an authentic Louis Vuitton Eugenie wallet in black epi leather - $55
The wallet I was using before:
12. Vince cardigan - found it for $25
13. Les Copains cardigan (found it for $15)
14. AllSaints tank top (found it for $20)
15. The gray Vince cardigan I bought a while ago, but the navy one (which was a Bergdorf Goodman exclusive) I recently found for $24
16. Giorgio Armani sequined jacket ($18)
17. Robert Rodriguez draped blush blazer (retailed for $375, mine for $65)
18. Prabal Gurung x Neiman Marcus x Target collab cape (retailed for $88, mine for $16)
19. Elizabeth & James madness (all of the blazers were $42, with the exception of one that was $48; the blouse was $30. The blazers all retailed for around $500 or so)
20. Rebecca Minkoff jacket (got this for $65)
21. MbMJ Classic Q Karlie (retails for $250, mine for $60)
22. Nanette Lepore (found it for $30)
Props to you if you recognized this piece!Estimated retail value of everything: $10,500
Approximate amount spent: $1,000