Sunday, April 10, 2011

"Paris is always a good idea." -Audrey Hepburn

In the past couple of months I have bought so many things, it's ridiculous. So I might as well get started!
I bought an orange TSE cardigan:
It will look really cute just thrown over things in the summer.



I also got this white Burberry skirt!
I found this Dior Homme leather jacket at a thrift store but my bf didn't want it and I didn't need it; it was not of good quality which made me wary of it being fake. So I returned it.


I bought this big Theory blazer; it's a size 10 but on me it looks perfect, just oversized! I was so happy. 

I also bought this adorable shirt from Leifsdottir. It's hard to tell what it looks like but it is adorable on.
I also bought Rock & Republic and J Brand jeans.
I bought two Juicy hoodies: one in this blue color and one gray one.
I also bought a cute Jill Stuart skirt, a DvF shirt, two Theory skirts, a Ralph Lauren cashmere & silk sweater....and I think that's about it. I'll post outfits with these pieces later!
This is how the blazer looks on. I'm also wearing a MaxMara top and a MbMJ skirt. And that's a Tiffany & Co key! ;)

I need your advice! I already have one Louis Vuitton bag in damier ebene, and I was considering purchasing a Neverfull to just have a throw-around school/luggage bag. I still want the YSL Muse and the Chanel Maxi, but it doesn't seem practical to use them often for school, only once in a while. I would feel so terrible if they got beat up. However, an LV canvas bag would be super durable. I don't want another bag in the same canvas, though, and I am not a huge fan of monogram bags. I was considering getting a Mon Monogram in this style:

The above photo is from the Purse Forum!
Thoughts?
xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)