Tuesday, June 24, 2014

☼ Sunset 45 ☀

Fashion is fickle, and new trends are constantly emerging. With Sunset 45, a new monthly service that sends you a box of customized little fashion luxuries, you can keep up with the latest trends at an affordable price. I was lucky enough to have a few items sent to me, and I was impressed - the boxes have full sized makeup products, tons of accessories, and lots of fun costume jewelry. In this post, I'm going to show you some of the things that came in my boxes, alongside a preview of some of my own new goodies :)

You can subscribe to The Little Luxuries Box program for $30 a month plus $5 shipping and get up to $100 worth of items in every box:



 When it comes to jewelry, I definitely prefer gold - especially for costume jewelry. I love pearls and pearl costume jewelry, and the pearl pieces from Sunset 45 complemented my new Chanel brooch. 


The boxes come with full sized makeup products, which I was so excited about. I received OPI's Do You Lilac It? - a color I've actually wanted for quite a while. Sunset 45 also sends out a lot of NYX products, which are awesome - I've been loving their liquid eyeliner and lip glosses. 
All of the jewelry is very versatile and on trend. My favorites would have to be the pearl earrings and the bracelet. 




The first box I was sent came with a full sized OPI polish, these dangly gold earrings,


oversized sunnies,
and a D&Y tribal print scarf
For $35, you get quite a lot of things, and if you like getting trendy new accessories every once in a while, this could be the perfect pick-me-up gift for yourself every month. Boxes arrive around the 15th, and every month you'll receive a box curated to your taste with on-trend pieces you can incorporate into your style to spice up your wardrobe.

Check out Sunset 45's website - they're having giveaways and the service itself is definitely worth checking out!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)