Monday, August 27, 2012

"I always loved aesthetics. Not particularly fashion, but an idea of beauty." -Miuccia Prada

 
Autumn is just on the horizon, and I couldn't be more excited! Leather jackets, scarves, boots, gloves, cardigans, sweaters, wool coats, earmuffs, hats....fall fashion has always been my favorite. There are a few autumn necessities that I need to stock up on - namely, a couple of new coats/jackets, new boots, and fingerless leather gloves. These Rag & Bone Wessex Lace Up boots (available at the Outnet or from Shopbop) are the perfect shoes to get me through colder days.










 I found these boots at Nordstrom Rack for $200 (originally they were $550), which is, in my opinion, a very good price for them.


Some modeling shots:

 And no post would be complete without some instagrammed photos :P

I hope you all had a lovely summer! What is on your autumn shopping list? :)

6 comments :

  1. Oh my goodness, those are incredibly beautiful! I love the perforated detail and the slight ombre effect at the toes. Are they comfy too? If so, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! I guess they'll perfectly match all of your fall outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Designer lanvin handbag is available in different models and sizes to meet the unique needs of the girls. All of the bags are made with high quality materials. The innovative ideas and incredible experience about changing trend helped to create unique bag designs. This is the best product available in the market for a girl to keep her updated with the changing trends and tastes. Your desired designer lanvin handbag is never away from you.Please appreciate the lanvin bag inside one bag(Lanvin Nappa Leather Metallic Happy Tote Bag Black)link:www.lanvinhandbagstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice boots, yana! :)
    Follow my blog? :)

    -Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute boots ms yana cherie! does anyone else find it funny they use Comic Sans on the bottom of the boot? lol...i would LOVE to see a fall fashion post by you...maybe some inspiration pics, or outfits you are planning, or items you are buying..i dont know what to do for fall so i think it would be great :) thanks :D i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)