Thursday, June 14, 2012

PROJECT ARM CANDY: Acquisition Three!


Of all the arm candy I hoped to acquire, there was one bracelet in particular that I coveted above all the others - the McQueen twin skull bracelet. It was sold out in gold everywhere I looked, and I thought I was going to have to order it from overseas. Then, I realized I could just call the Alexander McQueen store in NYC and ask if they had it in stock...LOL. They did, and so I trudged on over there with my lovely best friend Audrey (follow her on tumblr!) and I was so happy to find the bracelet I'd been loving for months! I took this photo a couple of minutes after leaving the Alexander McQueen boutique in the Meatpacking District. I also secretly snapped a couple of photos in the store....everything was so beautiful. Alexander McQueen is amazing. :')
Here are some of the photos I took inside the store:



I tried on an amazing pair of skull flats that I want to eventually get, albeit not for a while because I'm not going to be buying anything for quite some time! Everything at the McQueen boutique was so stunning; it took my breath away. I don't usually get that excited about purchases or designer boutiques but for some reason going to the McQueen boutique just made me incredibly happy.  

Audrey and I also ate some yummy Thai food and we had some delicious Red Mango frozen yogurt! :)

Finally, on to the bracelet of my dreams haha! ;) The eyes are Swarovski crystals and they sparkle so beautifully!




Here is my arm party! :)


I love all of my bracelets very much :)





Where To Buy:
1. Enamel skull bangle: Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks, LUISAVIAROMA
2. 3D skull bangle: Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Zappos, Ssense
3. Twin skull bangle: Zappos, Alexander McQueen boutiques


I hope everyone is having an awesome day! I'd love to see your arm parties ;D
xo :)

12 comments :

  1. Gorgeous bracelets, love the new one, especially that it has red diamonds on it! Inside the boutique looks amazing - those dresses are beautiful! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food looks delicious and love the bracelets! Your new bracelet is my favourite so far :) Hope you have a lovely weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely purchase! And wow, your friend has such a pretty name. ;)

    Also, I loved the McQueen store in NY, but I found the staff to be quite rude. The store on Melrose is smaller, but the staff is so much more helpful. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bracelets are so chic and pretty :)

    http://couture-street.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. bangles are amazing <3
    Great blog, I am now following!
    Katie xx

    Dreaming of Forever.
    http://dreamingofforeverxkatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your armcandy.. :) I want them too!

    - Victoria
    www.Vickkitas.blogspot.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should get the links of london skull bracelet next! ;D That's next on my wishlist

    - Carolyn
    cmqtn.blogspot.com (i'm new :P )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bracelets...and yes, sometimes simply calling the store can do the trick ;)
    XOXO

    http://www.princessmartha.com

    http://www.facebook.com/princessmarthablog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo gorgeous! Love them both all together and apart. I'm actually thinking of buying an AQ bangle but I was wondering how you get them on? Do they have a lock or do you just put your hand through them? Also, about how big are they in diameter?

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can express your individual personality by choosing right design of authentic omega watches online. The innovative and stylish designs of Coach Designer find a christmas gifts show that you are a woman of elegance. These pieces are creatively designed; swiss rolex will help you to be the center of attraction in any party. All you need to do is find a designer catier love as unique as you are. It will help you to define yourself. If you can't afford the high cost of designer softshell jackets, then online wholesale handbag stores can provide you desired fashion accessory. Rest discount gucci handbagsassured it will not burn your wallet and will not affect your monthly budget.

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow what a beautiful project, i really like your post.
    Arm Bracelets

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)