Thursday, January 19, 2012

Currently Coveting: Net-A-Porter, Juicy Couture, Sephora, LV, and other random stuff

Today has been absolutely horrible. I have some sort of stomach virus, so I have been up since 11 pm last night vomiting. I finally feel a little better, albeit very weak and tired, so I'm trying to make myself less bored by blogging things I want, lol.

There are a couple of things from my last Currently Coveting posts that I am 100% set on getting soon, and here they are:
These two pairs of earrings are absolutely irresistible for me and I definitely want them!


I'm going to order a YSL lipstick and this compact from Sephora soon:


I am ordering my Neverfull in June, though I have decided on the MM, not the GM.
This Juicy Couture skirt is definitely a must-have:
I also want this scarf for sure:

These sunglasses are probably the first thing I'm going to get out of this entire list, albeit in black:




And here are some other random things I am coveting :)
This Halston dress is to die for!

I am obsessed with this watch:
Here are some articles of clothing and accessories that I'm liking:

















I'm too tired to write descriptions :( I hope everyone's week is going well <3

11 comments :

  1. expensive taste girlll

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the boots! AND I also want to get these sunglasses but in black. :)

    xx

    www.victoria-pace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want them in black too! They are stunning!

      Delete
  3. Where can I find those Betsey Johnson tights? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ordered mine from Hautelook - here is a link to join: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/YKachalova961 :)

      Delete
  4. Why didn't you answer the questions on your last post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What questions? Lol I have to go check my new comments on blogger, they're too hard to keep track of

      Delete
  5. Good taste! I am in love with the Halston gown and everything you plan on buying! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing that Tiffany's bracelet right now :) good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Therefore, tremendous effort is spent on details when making either a shoe or handbag, which helps the brand achieve a substantial market share in the world luxury brand industry. Many film stars and celebrities carry this Jimmy Choo handbag on some magnificent occasions, which have added great charm to the items. There are wide ranges of leathers available. To keep the fashion trend, Jimmy Choo outlet is committed to designing the luxury and practical products. Tremendous care is paid when making Jimmy Choo Purse. Its materials are the best in the world, such as gorgeous pewter leather and durable calfskin and so on. Please appreciate the Jimmy choo bag inside one bag.(Jimmy Choo Cream-Coloured Shoulder Bags)link to www.jimmychoobagssales.com

    ReplyDelete

Your feedback is appreciated! I love reading your comments! :)