A new year, an old resolution. Time to lose weight again, and this time, keep it off.
I bought gloves from Blumarine, and I want a Burberry scarf really badly! I can't wait to go shopping on the 26th! :)
Karl Lagerfeld's going to dictate my life from now on.
Thursday, December 24, 2009
Tuesday, December 1, 2009
"The notion of time bothers me. You look at thirty-year-old photographs and realize how the time has passed." -Christian Lacroix
I haven't updated in quite a while! I'm quite glum right now, but this blog's not about to get more personal. It's a fashion-y blog, after all!
My glum self, in a Helmut Lang skirt (not visible), Max Mara tank, and Diesel leather jacket.
Recent purchases/things acquired:
- Three fabulous new headbands, on sale for $39, $16, and $16. Bargains. And I love them :)
- A fabulous Dolce & Gabbana jacket; purchased for $400, worth $1,200.
- Mui Mui scrunch flats, bought for $200, worth $530.
- Stuart Weitzman pumps, almost new, at a thrift store for $12
- Gorgeous Tiffany & Co. necklace from my boyfriend for our anniversary ♥
- Lots of new makeup from Tarte and Givenchy
- Books, books, books!
- Jean Paul Gaultier Classique perfume, Aquolina Pink Sugar, Chanel Allure
- A sexy new easel my boyfriend built me for my birthday ♥
- Juicy Couture tights, bought for $20, worth $50
- Two white tanks, from Theory & Helmut Lang
- Black Helmut Lang skirt
- I've also obtained three Gucci keychains for my phone. They're worth about $100 each and are kind of ugly.
I can't even remember the rest. Blargh. Time for bed.